A couple more just finished 9-5

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Delbert Ealy

Reaction score
The first is a Damascus paring I made from a new Damascus pattern I finished up a few weeks ago.
$200 shipped domestic
100_1645.jpg

The second is a Damascus santoku I finished with the same Damascus curly koa bolsters and bog oak handle.
$625 shipped domestic
100_1646.jpg

Thanks,
Del

I also have this one available now
210mm Damascus gyuto with blackwood bolsters and a karelian birch handle. $680
100_1647.jpg
Thanks,
Del

All three are gorgeous pieces Del. I'd be proud to own them. Excellent work, there's something unique and special about each one.
For some reason that santoku has piqued my interest, what's the length of the edge?

-not that I'm in the market to buy anything other than a $5 footlong from Subway.....just interested!

All three are gorgeous pieces Del. I'd be proud to own them. Excellent work, there's something unique and special about each one.
For some reason that santoku has piqued my interest, what's the length of the edge?

-not that I'm in the market to buy anything other than a $5 footlong from Subway.....just interested!

Its a 165mm santoku.
Thanks for the compliment. This is a new pattern I just started doing and I think it turned out way cool.
Del

I will take the paring ....going to sell the one I just got from you lol, I like this one better...I'll send the funds.

Ugh,I really wish that gyuto was a 240-250mm!
Handsome work once again, Del

Back