• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Carter 4.1 sun Super Blue Funayuki + Super Blue Paring Knife

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cheezit

Reaction score
For Sale: Murray Carter discountinued Super Blue Funayuki-bocho. Stainless Fukugozai series. Basic handle. Used, but not abused. Price: $140

Blade Length: 4 7/8" (124mm)

XwV0aaf.jpg

For Sale: Murray Carter discountinud Super Blue Paring Knife. Stainless Fukugozai series. Arizona Desert Ironwood handle. Used, but not abused. This blade has not been flattened, only sharpened along the primary edge. Feels really nice on sharpened stones and takes a wicked edge. Price: $150

Blade Length: 79mm

BJSOys3.jpg

link to a better image: http://i.imgur.com/Xx4R3Ds.jpg

Shipping and PayPal fees included. Sorry, no International Shipping. Purchases will be shipped within 1 business day of funds having been received. Contact for payment information. Thanks for looking!

Funayuki is sold pending funds.

An awesome paring knife is left. This is a great size for small tasks. I love using this to get in and scrap fat or trim away small bits of silverskin.

Funayuki is sold sold.

Price drop on Paring Knife: $140 - priced to sell! (hopefully)

I'll take that paring knife - PM on way.

DANG IT!!!! I would love to have snagged the paring knife. 29palms, you sure you want it?????

DANG IT!!!! I would love to have snagged the paring knife. 29palms, you sure you want it?????

It arrived today and lets just say you're gonna have to keep lookin' brother this one rounds out my Carter collection. :groucho:

It arrived today and lets just say you're gonna have to keep lookin' brother this one rounds out my Carter collection. :groucho:

I owned two of the Fukugozais, one I gifted to my neighbor and when I saw how great it was, bought another one for me. I had one of Carter's HG, but sold it because I liked the fukugozai better. I like the fact that they're kind of plain looking but have steel that can get wicked sharp without much effort and hold it for a long time. I'd say I'm happy for you, but I'd be lying. I want that little knife.

I hear ya - Murray is one of my favorite knife makers. I'd love to know what he knows.

Back