Quantcast
Any word on the 400x stone?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Any word on the 400x stone?

Any word on the 400x stone?

Hi Jon,

I'm looking at getting your 400x stone, but it's out of stock on your webpage. Any idea when you'll get more in?

I've been in touch with Jon about this and he said maybe by the end of the month.

Right on

Thanks!

wow... you guys respond to questions faster than i can...

we are expecting more of the 400 and 2000 stones around the end of the month (if all goes according to plan)

How about that crazy 500 you were testing Jon? Any love for that stone yet?

haha... that wasn't for testing... I used it a lot when training with one of the craftsmen in japan...i bought that stone for myself out of lust... I don't think I could sell too many considering what it cost me

Quote Originally Posted by JBroida View Post
    haha... that wasn't for testing... I used it a lot when training with one of the craftsmen in japan...i bought that stone for myself out of lust... I don't think I could sell too many considering what it cost me
    Maybe you should do a full review with video. Talk it up and then offer it as a pre-sale to see if you get any takers. You never know who might pony up to the table for a really nice, coarse grit stone.

haha... maybe. We'll see.

Anyways, i just wanted to give you guys some good news. It seems that the new batch of 400's and 2000's arrived at our Japan offices yesterday. They should be on their way here very soon.

-Jon

guess what arrived this evening? I'll be putting them back up on the site tomorrow after i inspect them