• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Heiji SS 230mm Gyuto w/ Saya

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lefty

Canada's Sharpest Lefty
Reaction score
I have a virtually new 230 Heiji Semi-Stainless gyuto, with friction fit Oak Saya that I am willing to trade for a Kochi and $120, if anyone is interested.

Email/PM me for pics. :)

Thanks, guys.

Alright, the Heiji is for sale. I got hooked up on a Kochi and need to sell this. $400

Thread title changed to better reflect your wants and desires.

Was this a custom order length?

Yup. I have a Rader this exact length, and love it. Does it really make a difference? Likely not. But, to me it does. :)

And thanks, John!

Is there a big difference between a knife straight from heiji as opposed to the gesshin that Jon carries over at JKI?

Thanks,
Rich.

Is there a big difference between a knife straight from heiji as opposed to the gesshin that Jon carries over at JKI?

Thanks,
Rich.

Honestly, yes. However, I made sure that I got one that was "as close as possible" to the quality of the Gesshin Heiji line. It is a very nice piece.

I have two people iterested and will get back to them soon. :)

Just for those who are curious to see it, here are a couple pics. I refinished the blade, and really like the result.

90690797-B7E7-419E-A4D1-6302CC48A9C2-206-00000012461EA155_zps50886f12.jpg

B2E58BEF-6B95-4A54-824C-8DBA0ADC5033-290-0000002E85FEBCD9_zps333409f0.jpg

Do you need any handles in 2016? :D

Stefan

You guys have changed. You used to be about the music....

What size / specs kochi did you buy? I want one... I think!

Back