• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS HHH 240 Gyuto

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

daveb

Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderators
Reaction score
Too many 240's, I like this one but you can't marry them all.

This is from Randy's production run, not the first serialized run. Very thin, light and nimble. Very nice handle. Great intro knife, home knife or for production kitchen where stainless is desired and or required. Lightly used in a home environment.

At $225 it's priced to move. Includes priority shipping. Buyer to pay any paypal fee.

2014-08-08%2016.51.26.jpg

This is a killer deal for anyone looking for a great stainless knife.

I have two of these. They were supposed to be wedding presents but I ended up keeping them and giving something else. At this price you'd be extremely hard pressed to find anything better performance or quality wise.

I had a chance to test drive this one........excellent blade, beautiful handle, light and nimble with a great profile. Don't think you could do much better for $200!
GLWS Dave!
Somebody buy this please!!!!

sooo tempting, I have been meaning to buy one as a gift, of course it posts up at the worst possible time! Let me see what I can come up with, should know by tomorrow. I cant give mine away! It is my go-to!

I have two of these, as well, one of the original numbered run & a second for my work rotation. Get's hair splitting sharp and is super comfortable in hand (more of a "wa" handled guy but love Randy's ergonomic "westerns"). At this price, I can not believe that this is still here? :-( GLWS :)

Thanks for the kind words guys. I'm trying to do this "one knife out before another knife in" thing that I keep reading about. I'm not to good at it...

Still available though discussion ongoing.

Back