Can you help me ID these ?

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kindofcreative

Reaction score
Hey there, thanks for checking out my thread! So, I picked these up and do not know who made them. Any idea ? Thanks for your help! :thumbsup:

e5ryPBel.jpg

All 3 of them have the following markings: "R S Stainless" with 2 winged Lions (?) on each side.

hXsIgfol.jpg

I believe that I've seen some of these marked "Japan" as well as the marking you show here. I have no idea who the maker is though.

I believe that I've seen some of these marked "Japan" as well as the marking you show here. I have no idea who the maker is though.

Correct. All three of these are marked with "Japan". Too bad. I guess the search continues. :running:

0gLxEFAl.jpg

Apologies in advance...not trying to be snarky, but why is it even important?

No need to apologize! Valid question. The plan is to sell them and I figured I'd try to collect as much info as I can in case somebody asks for more specific details.

Think they're Regent Swords. I thought they were knock offs of Regent Sheffields , crazy as that might be. Nothing fancy.

Think they're Regent Swords. I thought they were knock offs of Regent Sheffields , crazy as that might be. Nothing fancy.

Hey Mrmnms - interesting. I guess that would explain the similarities? RS top, Regent bottom. Nothing fancy but then again ...I didn't pay much for them. :)

Back