1Day Bog Oak Sale - Big Discount

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Burl Source

Weird Wood Pusher
Reaction score
I need to get some extra money in my Paypal account today to pay for some new wood.
It is one of those deals where if I can get money to the seller quickly he will give me a killer deal.
So I am doing the same thing for you guys. Buy some Bog Oak now and get a killer deal.

So...for today only I am putting the Stabilized blocks of Bog Oak on sale with a big discount.
and, if you enter the letters forum where it asks for a coupon code during checkout you will get another 10% off.

These are carbon dated with ages ranging from 2840 to 5460 years old. A paper copy of the carbon dating report will be included with each block.
These blocks are all cut quarter sawn so they will all have some flecks and rays showing on the faces.
Very cool stuff. My advice is...."Buy Them All". These are bargain prices.

These are the blocks that are on sale. Sorry about the bad photo.
Click on the photo to go to the store.

About a third of these have found new homes.
But there are still some real good ones left.
Tomorrow when I get to work the remaining ones will go back to the regular prices.

Too tired to find the 'crying because I am broke' smiley on the phone... :( I hope someone else will take advantage of you ;)

Stefan

Sale is over now.
2/3 of the Bog Oak sold and I raised the money I needed to get the Koa.
Thank You Everyone.

Latest posts

Back