• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Pierre Rodriquez 240 "Mid-Tech" Gyuto

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

daveb

Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderators
Reaction score
Still too many 240s and want to try another.

This is a great knife, almost didn't make the FS list. It's my understanding Pierre made 10 of these "Mid Techs". This is SN 1. Or better known as Lefty's. It's AEBL, very light, depending on how you define laser it could fit in that category. My favorite part is the wicked thin tip. It makes onions cry. Very flat but not too flat. Beautiful handle. More info can be found by plugging:

site:kitchenknifeforums.com mid-tech

into google. (I'm not smart enough to link)

320 out the door with USPS Priority shipping. Overseas we can talk. Buyer to pay any applicable PP fees.

2014-06-12%2001.49.40.jpg

2014-06-12%2001.50.25.jpg

I love my MidTech. Super nimble, great cutter. Good luck with sale!

Don't be thrown off by the pink spacer......it's so bad ass in person. Never thought I'd want a synthetic handle material or pink, but it really works. A manly man can totally rock this.
Not a bad cutter either. I mean how often do you see a Pierre for sale?
GLWS
I don't think this one will be around for long.

Real men eat quiche, allow their toe nails to be painted, and use knives with pink spacers. This is a way cool knife.

man... i have one of these and even considering buying and replacing mine with this one!

Latest posts

Back