• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

knife for sous

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jared08

Reaction score
I read somewhere on here I believe, that a chef was buying his newly hired cooks their first knife. I think he said they were carbon steel as well. It was to teach them responsibility and to respect their tools. To make them appreciate it as well as gain respect for the chef that they cared so much as to gift them a knife.
I'd like to do this for my sous chef. He is an amazing line cook with creativity that is second to none. He is still rather fresh to the industry but is incredible for only cooking for 2 years..

Does anyone have something I can snag for under 100$ for him?

Thanks

I'm familiar with these lines. I was hoping to find someone with the same or something similar used at a nice price point.

This is a WTB post - not a please recommend where to buy post. All off topic posts have been deleted.

Back