Tips on passing a urinalysis test

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Im guessing this is okay to post in the off topic room as this isnt related to politics or religion :biggrin: :biggrin:
In any event Im going to be taking a urinalysis test very soon which I need to pass in order to start a new job. Im trying to flush/remove/hide any evidence of a substance I may smoke recreationally a couple days or more a week. The drug in question is legal to smoke in Colorado and Wahington. Besides chugging a gallon of water a day, does anyone have some advice that may help?
thanks!

Don't smoke at all...right now and before the test. THC is stored in fat cells water won't help. Get one of those pass your test drinks...They actually work.

They cost about 25 bucks. Or you can buy niacin and creatine and make your own...

I am with Cut Fingers, stop smoking now to be safe, even if you get the drink.

I am a daily partaker myself, when I had to drug test for Kaiser i bought a drink and passed with flying colors.

Although, I have had friends who smoked 2 days before, did nothing and passed...

Mowgs

Testing protocol is different for each company. I passed my test for Safeway and that was 2 days before...LOL I also quit the same day.

If your test is soon, you are probably screwed.
The only 100% way to pass is to not "partake" for at least 30 days before the test. There are a bunch of theories and methods that people swear by that simply DO NOT WORK!
The people at the labs and the science have come a long way over the years. They test for elevated Creatine levels and masking agents. Even chugging gallons of H2O before your test will elevate your levels........
......your urine simply appearing "too clear" is a giveaway too.
Even a false positive or error or whatever WILL cause you to fail.

If you are going to a lab to peepee in a cup, you're screwed. If it's one of those quick tests, you'll probably be fine.
I'm not trying to be a dick, just being real.

This was over a decade ago, so I don't know if their formula has changed, but I had success with AZO Standard.

It's a UTI medicine... I had smoked about a week out. You end up pissing the rainbow at first, which is pretty alarming, but it clears after a few hours/day. I went to a lab and passed. No guarantees there though.

Whatever happens, don't do what Withnail did:

[video=youtube;K-GGEJRz6So]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K-GGEJRz6So[/video]

(Around 3.30)

I cant speak for your state but defrauding a urine test or adulterating one in NJ is a 3rd deg crime and can get you 3-5 years. Just saying.

I cant speak for your state but defrauding a urine test or adulterating one in NJ is a 3rd deg crime and can get you 3-5 years. Just saying.

That has to be a gov't sanctioned test, I.e. for a state job, surely not going to work for Lowes or some other private enterprise....if it isn't?!?!?

I used to use a combo of
A) big breakfast
B) niacin 1 tablet every 2 hours,3 total
C) vitamin B to add color to the peepee after drinking
D) 3qts water

Bt again, this was years ago

If your test is soon, you are probably screwed.
The only 100% way to pass is to not "partake" for at least 30 days before the test. There are a bunch of theories and methods that people swear by that simply DO NOT WORK!
The people at the labs and the science have come a long way over the years. They test for elevated Creatine levels and masking agents. Even chugging gallons of H2O before your test will elevate your levels........
......your urine simply appearing "too clear" is a giveaway too.
Even a false positive or error or whatever WILL cause you to fail.

If you are going to a lab to peepee in a cup, you're screwed. If it's one of those quick tests, you'll probably be fine.
I'm not trying to be a dick, just being real.
Since Im the OP let me fill you in on my "situation". I went from being an everyday smoker basically to being a once a week smoker( only smoke on New Orleans Saints game days) this transition happened 5-6 weeks ago. So Ive smoked 5 times in the last 5 weeks. I havent smoked in 6 days and I will get my first interview with my potential new job on Monday. If everything works out Im guessing they will try and schedule a 2nd interview later in the week and shortly after that an appointment for urinalysis. Since Ive been cutting back lately on my own accord, I think some kind of "flush" from GNC is the way to go to completely ensure I pass.

That has to be a gov't sanctioned test, I.e. for a state job, surely not going to work for Lowes or some other private enterprise....if it isn't?!?!?

Yeah this is definitely not a govt job lol. The only reason Im even bothering with this upheaval in my lifestyle is because the job Im applying for offers $17k more in income annually from what I make right now plus benefits. Granted most of that added income will most definitely go straight to Jknives...I still want the position.

why not move to CO, WA, or CA ;)

This guy just had to rub it in, lol. If I pass the drug screen to get the job I plan on returning to my regular lifestyle. Im still just cooking food for a living, not sure why this kind of work involves drug testing anyway. If they bust me on a random drug test down the road and fire me then so be it....so it goes

Im still just cooking food for a living, not sure why this kind of work involves drug testing anyway. If they bust me on a random drug test down the road and fire me then so be it....so it goes

Liability. If you injure yourself or someone else, the first thing companies want done is a drug test.

Jay

The commissioners of the KKF Fantasy Football League will gave to look into this use of appetite enhancing drugs and take appropriate action.

"Cutting back" won't do anything as far as passing goes. It's either there or it isn't.

Keep up with the whole not smoking thing. In my past experience, the whole interview(s) to background check to urinalysis thing usually takes around 30 days, with the urinalysis being the final phase. I hope this is the case for you. I'll be pulling for you, but not for the Saints!
Good luck. Send me some of that 17K when you get the job!

To be totally sure, you need to stop 28 days out. But if it is only 5 times in 5 weeks? Grab a strip from GNC, follow the directions on the bottle and you should be good to go. I took a job in florida a few years back and it worked for me. Niacin is said to help as well.

If you want to remove all doubt I'll be glad to send you a jar, certified nasty bits free, organic, pee. Shipping of course would be on you.:whistling:

Back