• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Making some room

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ramenlegend

Reaction score

First up is rehandled 10 inch forgecraft. I did this a while back, pretty simple handle, but I ground a little curve into the tang for some comfort. It has been thinned a bit, rounded spine and choil. It is a pretty fun work horse. Comes with poplar saya. I don't know the price on these knives when they have been rehabed. Lets say $100 shipped in US and see what happens.

Next is a yoshihiro 165mm powdered stainless santoku. I've had this for a few years, nice little knife. I used it on the line for a long time. Light and relatively thin behind the edge. She has some blemishes on her, but she is priced to sell at $85 shipped in US. Comes with yoshihiro saya, but it has a split in it and needs some glue.

Lastly is a Carter KU wabocho 147 mm. I rehandled it with a shigefusa handle, so it is comfy. Handle is not epoxyed in, but I can do so if you would like. This knife is super thin and light. It is in decent shape, and hasn't seen a whole to of use. $185 shipped in US.

The forgecraft is a beaut! Nice work on that one.

one bump and price drop for yoshihiro, $75 shipped! thats a steal!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back