Good place to order knives?

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Besides CKTG?? Please be aware of what you will get charged for shipping to EU. Have a look at japanesechefsknife.com
Flat shipping rate of US$7.

Anywhere other than cktg!

Where are you located?

"Fred and Barney's Kitchen Knifes R Us" would be a step in the right direction.

Among the Vendors and Craftsman that sponsor this site are these fine retailers: Japanese Knife Imports, Korin, and Epicurean Edge are all in the US. Tosho is in Canada. Japanese Natural Stones is in Denmark but has free world wide shipping. Japanese Chef Knife is in AU. Other sponsors offer custom kniives, boards and other things knife.

For your particular knife query, if you fill out the linked questionnaire you will receive some tailored shopping advice.

http://www.kitchenknifeforums.com/s...hich-Knife-Should-I-Buy-quot-Questionnaire-v2

Good luck in your quest.

Dave

Keeping mouth shut and firing up the popcorn ;>)

I'm beginning to understand the Popcorn :happymug: . But... why popcorn?

Even in Germany most people would not get a bucket of Weisswurst when in cinema or watching TV at home :D

Thanks Matus! Now I get the point :pirate2: .

My my, you live in Germany and don't eat batches of Weisswurst? I thought that's what Germans were made for ;) .

What I enjoy is simply watching people from a terrace with nothing to eat, but a beer in my hands. Potatoe chips in front of the tv also works. But a row is enjoyable sometimes, too ;) .

Heh...great to see popcorn is still thriving...and OPs are still getting excellent advice.

Back