Thread: Greetings from BC Canada

Greetings from BC Canada

Greetings to everyone. I've recently ungraded my kitchen knives to the good stuff (-: . Have been familiar with edge tools most of my life but the kitchen seemed to lag behind, no more.

Welcome! What did you get?

Quote Originally Posted by Marcelo Amaral View Post
    Welcome! What did you get?
    +1

First i got a Masakage Yuki Gyoto 210mm, then i got a Moritaka Ishime Petty 130mm. Pics are in the "recent purchase thread?

Welcome from MB

Quote Originally Posted by tjangula View Post
    Welcome from MB
    In my curiousity to find out what MB is or YWG i looked at your profile and notice you have 46 knives, holy crap,,,,,,,,holy crap

Greetings from BC Canada

Quote Originally Posted by mbiraman View Post
    In my curiousity to find out what MB is or YWG i looked at your profile and notice you have 46 knives, holy crap,,,,,,,,holy crap
    MB is Manitoba and YWG is the IATA airport code for Winnipeg (I see that on so many knife shipments that it seems fitting lol ), plus it makes my location a bit more cryptic

Yea I've accumulated quite a bit over the past few years, that list is up to date too… if I included all the others I've had but sold .

I plan to update my gallery page once I have a bunch of custom handle work done

Quote Originally Posted by tjangula View Post
    MB is Manitoba and YWG is the IATA airport code for Winnipeg (I see that on so many knife shipments that it seems fitting lol ), plus it makes my location a bit more cryptic

Yea I've accumulated quite a bit over the past few years, that list is up to date too… if I included all the others I've had but sold .

I plan to update my gallery page once I have a bunch of custom handle work done
    I was wondering if MB was Manitoba but wasn't sure. Long cold winter gives you lots of time to sharpen knives, carry on.