Quantcast
A few new items up for sale today
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A few new items up for sale today

Sponsors

A few new items up for sale today

Check out our New Items List... I just put up a bunch of new products. Its been busy over here lately, so its taken me a lot longer to put up new items, but i'm finally getting around to it. Most of them are up now. But the packages just keep rolling in, so there will be more again soon.

As always, let me know if you have any questions about any of the new items.

Here's a small taste:

-Jon

I'm pretty sure someone just creamed their cheese seeing that honyaki. Sweet.

Wow, didn't take long for someone to cart that Gesshin Heiji honesuki, huh? Sheesh, you people are vultures.

Damn Jon. That stuff is big ballin. That honyaki is sick and the yanagi is incredible.

Senior Member/ Internet Hooligan
    That honyaki in un-freaking-believable. Jon, would you consider a 1996 Dode Neon in trade? My girlfriend put motor oil in the transmission the other day, but otherwise it's pretty sweet.

Edit - also willing to trade my girlfriend.

I'd be trying to scrape anything I could to snag one of those honyaki gyutos if I didn't already have two knives on their way to me. So maybe it *is* a good thing for my finances to be buying "lower end" items every once in a while
    Len

Sponsors
    Quote Originally Posted by Vertigo View Post
    That honyaki in un-freaking-believable. Jon, would you consider a 1996 Dode Neon in trade? My girlfriend put motor oil in the transmission the other day, but otherwise it's pretty sweet.

Edit - also willing to trade my girlfriend.
    haha... funny thing is i'm probably buying another car soon. Sadly, my accountant says i cant accept this offer (though he says that if i wasnt married, the girlfriend option might be ok )

Beautiful stuff Jon! I've never seen or heard of a single beveled honesuki.Are they common or did you have it made specifically for you?

Quote Originally Posted by JBroida View Post
    haha... funny thing is i'm probably buying another car soon. Sadly, my accountant says i cant accept this offer (though he says that if i wasnt married, the girlfriend option might be ok )

And is your accountant your wife? Mine is....