Hello from Sweden!!

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bigbadwolfen

Reaction score
Browser crashed so lost the bible I just read... :bashhead:

Well no good crying over spilt milk so back to the topic!

Been browsing this forum as well as some others for a while but finally decided to pull my sh*t together and register!

A short introduction:
I'm from Stockholm, Sweden but moved out from my childhood home and away to Oslo, Norway about a year ago. I have a great interest in cooking and "meaningless things" in general and came up with combining the two and start to get in to kitchen knives! :gun1:
After months of research I finally think I have enough knowledge (and cash :p) to get my very first set of fine Japanese knives as well as stones. My first order will be put sometime during this week and I'm leaning towards the 240gyuto and a nakiri from masakages koishi line and a 330 white #3 yanagiba from kaneshige. I've chosen these three knives for various reasons so if u have any questions I'll do my best to answer.

I will also give sharpening a go and have decided for a king 1200 and a 3k/8k fudo. Ok set up to start with?

Other than that I just say hello and I hope I can contribute some to this forum at least :p :newhere:

Welcome. 330 yanagiba, eh...that's a pretty big knife. What are you going to use that for?

Haha i know, i guess the main reason is that it's fun ;) I use it for most of my slicing from rib eye to chicken breasts (waaaay overkill on the chicken but Its fun to play samurai in the kitchen)

Latest posts

Back