Hey fellas!!!

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mattias504

Reaction score
I've been dormant for quite a long time. Haven't been around the forums in years but felt the urge to come check in and say hi. I recognize a lot of these old names still bouncing around but there are also so many new ones.

As a recovering knife addict I am "proud" to say that I haven't bought anything of worth or really anything knife related in quite a while. But you know what they say, it never really leaves.

Anyway, I'm back to keep my eye on the forums and I look forward to getting caught up in what's goin on.

What's up wth y'all?

Hey... What's up? Long time no see. Still cooking? Where are you at now days? New Orleans?

Hey... What's up? Long time no see. Still cooking? Where are you at now days? New Orleans?

Hey! Yeah I'm still in Nola. Sous Chef at a new gastro / craft cocktail lounge in the city. Congrats on the business Jon. When I was last around here you had pretty much just started the site out. Now it looks like you've got an amazing company. Super awesome, buddy.

Good to see some familiar faces round here.

Cheers guys!

Back