Happy Birthday Chuckles

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Happy Birthday!

You are entitled to purchase one birthday knife based purely on desire. Practicality is completely optional :)

I thought you can have as many knives as your age!

Happy birthday mate!

H appy birthday!And all the best.

Chuckles!!!!! HBD!
Have a suitcase of Grain Belt -on me! I'll PayPal you the $3 to reimburse you for it.
I have a special "Grumpy Jaded Cooks" edition edit of Chef the movie I am sending your way. It has a lot of the standing in line and ugly chicks that the theatrical cut is missing.

Happy Birthday! Monday morning out here and taking a nap already sounds tempting, birthday or not...

Stefan

Happy belated birthday. Sure you will choose your birthday present wisely. Hope you enjoyed the nap.

Birthday + 1st JKI purchase + touch up stone queries = G4K, nicely wrapped wth a personalized note? Done good.

Thanks again for the kind words. Ended up with no nap today. Worked on a Forgecraft while the kiddo slept.

But wait, there's more. My eyes were closed.. She said "I got you something to put in your shop! You can open your eyes now...."

image.jpg

Love it! Sounds like a great B-Day, congratulations!

Thanks again for the kind words. Ended up with no nap today. Worked on a Forgecraft while the kiddo slept.

But wait, there's more. My eyes were closed.. She said "I got you something to put in your shop! You can open your eyes now...."

Back