Old Knives in my collection

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bonnyboy

Reaction score
I will start to post some pictures of my old knives as I get around to it. Some are garage sale items and some are items I bought as a case lot years ago. Love them all equally, but some more so than others. I love my 12" Sabatiers.

Here is my "in the house" knives. This is the amount of room I allocated myself so knives ocassionally get bumped as I find different ones. The Cleaver is still used on "Pig" day.

knives1.jpg

This batch are 12" Sabatier Ks that just look pretty all put together. I'm thinking I may frame them just like that.

P1050512.jpg

Here are the knives in my knife roll that rolls around in the trunk of my car when we go out for BBQs or to the beach. You never know when I may need to cut something. Anyone see a pattern emerging here? I need to try something different.

knives2.jpg

Last edited:
Great Sab collection bro! That Herder boning knife is killer(the one with the Spade pin) love me some vintage!

WOW! how long did it take you to put that together .

Thanks for the comments. I swear that the knives have started to follow me home. My wife and kids and I like going to garage sales so I always ask if they have any ugly old knives and I have been averaging 1 knife per week. Sometimes I get a bit more and sometimes less. The best part is I don't think I paid more than $5.00 for any individual knife. Most of the old used Sabatiers and Bokers I bought when I was in University and the 7 12" Sabatiers were bought from a wholesaler in the 80's and have been following me around ever since.

To have the fore thought in the 1980's , wish i did that.
great knives. great picture thanks for sharing .:thumbsup:

Back