Welcome aboard Bloodroot Blades!

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Badass. Welcome to KKF, really exciting to have new vendors!

Really excited to finally have you guys aboard. Been a fan for a while. Looking forward to having ya' ll in our crazy community.

Welcome aboard Luke and David! One of my favorite knives is my gyuto that you guys made for me, she's a real performer. Here's a glamour shot courtesy of you guys.
urm1.jpg

Welcome aboard guys, looking forward to see your work . I have been following you on Instagram for a while and especially love your integrals
Mert

Sent from my iPhone using Kitchen Knife Forum

I have liberated one of your knives from the BuySellTrade section here and have been very impressed. Welcome and keep up the good work. Please don't skimp on pics!

Very excited to see you guys on the forum. Been trying to snag one of your knives from your newsletter, but I'm always too late. Welcome aboard.

Thank you all for such a warm welcome! I'm excited to get to participate in this community with you. It's pretty darn cool to get to know people that are as nerdy as I am about knives. Thanks also to you guys showing your support of our work. I'm glad that we've been able to get you all some knives here lately and it's been great having conversations with you in the ordering process. We'll get this forum populated with some pictures here shortly as we're finishing some knives up over the next few days.

~Luke

Oh, HELL YEAH! Welcome to two of my favourite knifemakers out there! How did you keep this from me? Haha

Welcome lads...you no what that means a knife with my initials pre stamped is to much to resist .

Back