For ms4awd

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Korin_Mari

Reaction score
Hello,
Sorry I couldn't message you back. Your inbox was full. I emailed Nenohi about that weekend to see what they can do. I'll let you know as soon as they reply!

I hope you see this post!
-Mari

Another question. Are you arriving to Japan on Nov 1? I really don't think you're going to be able to get to Tsukiji by 4pm.

Hi Mari

Thanks for contacting them... Ive figured out a way to contact Nr Sawada snd they will stay open til 4-430 to accomodate me... Yes im arriving Nov 1 at tokyo haneda tried moving flight up a day but airlines fully booked... Ill be taking a can from haneda straight to tsukiji which is only 25 mins so reslly hoping to make it since Nov 3 is a holiday and they are closed and im leaving than afternoon... Thanks again

Hi Mari

Thanks for contacting them... Ive figured out a way to contact Nr Sawada snd they will stay open til 4-430 to accomodate me... Yes im arriving Nov 1 at tokyo haneda tried moving flight up a day but airlines fully booked... Ill be taking a can from haneda straight to tsukiji which is only 25 mins so reslly hoping to make it since Nov 3 is a holiday and they are closed and im leaving than afternoon... Thanks again

Oh great! Thank you for letting me know. I hope you have an amazing trip! :)

Back