• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Del 150 Petty

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

29palms

Reaction score
Not to worry - we can knife him up after the surgery. On that note I have a Del 150 Petty knife in aeb-l that I bought from Son. It's got a great handle on it and it's a great blade. $250 shipped/paypald in a emon burke saya and I'll give half to Son after ship fees. I love this knife,but I have a Carter to fill its spot so hey - help a brotha out. I'll put some pica up tommorw. This is my go to when my Carter is off the rack.

Here we go - this is a working knife so it's not pristine. Some scratches from sharpening, etc.

IMG_20141101_181113_zps0d8b2944.jpg

IMG_20141101_181208_zps2d09a094.jpg

IMG_20141101_181130_zps751642e8.jpg

I purchased one of these new from Del. I have to admit, at first I didnt like the knife. Its not thin by any means. But after changing the bevels and working on the edge a bit, I have really grown to like it. It can go from trimming a steak to cutting up frozen fruit with ease.

Very nice utility knife in my opinion.

I couldn't agree more it really embodies what an "all around utility" knife is all about.

BTW - This offer ends at 11:59 PM Friday 11/7/2014

Back