Salut!

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

muddywaterstones

Reaction score
I joined up here ages ago to learn more about Japanese knives. The job was well done and while I still read from time to time, I am kinda sorted for knives. My Misono Dragon does all I need and the rest of my collection fills out the rest. So, after all this time, why post now you might ask?

There is a sense of humour that always makes me chuckle around these parts. I enjoy tuning in from time to time for a bit of banter and rarely fail to learn something. But worse than that, while reading about all sorts of cool knives you lot seem to have planted a seed in my head about razors. I don't know who was responsible, nor do I hold grudges. So now I find myself teetering on the brink of entering this hitherto unknown market :urweird::bigeek:

It's all part of the adventure of life. I've not sure I'll ever have much to contribute here in terms of technical knowledge but hopefully there will be a joke or three.

A warm welcome to you muddy!

Cheers! The razors are a much worse rabbit hole than knives! You can feel safe here :whistling:

watch out for hte shaving soap! i have enough to last a lifetime already

Back