Japanese Knives Google +1

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JBroida

KKF Vendor
Founding Member
Reaction score
Because we're soooooo cool (read:dorky), we're always staying on top of the newest google developments. Recently, google announced the launch of their "+1" buttons. Its pretty much google's version of the facebook "like" button, except its EVERYWHERE. You can read about it here:
http://www.google.com/+1/button/

Anyways, we've just added a "+1" button to our website... on the right hand side menu, just under RSS Feeds. So, if you like us (and i know it can be a stretch sometimes ;) ), stop by and +1 us.

Thanks.

-Jon

:devilburn:

Plus one to you! hoora!

now back to finding funds for that single bevel petty!

Speaking of Google, what does it take to get JKI to the top of a search result? I did a search for "Japanese knives" and JKI came up under a Starred results subheading, but as an actual listed link, it was found at the bottom of the second page.

I'll totally +1 you... Right after you send me an invite :D

i actually have google plus too, but +1 is different

anyways, PM me with your e-mail and i'll shoot over an invite

Plussed one on you... Funny, I was researching that thing earlier today.

its an interesting thing... i was going to ignore it until it showed up on my webmaster tools dashboard. then i figured, "why not?"

Same here :) Showed up on webmaster tools. Now I have to code seamlessly into existing stuff...

Latest posts

Back