$80 hotdog anyone?

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would think that they would make the dog themselves then promote those toppings. :scratchhead:

Those toppings don't seem to make a whole lot of sense. Then again, neither does paying $80 for a hot dog....

I'd pay $80 to be part of a Guinness World Record.

Will it taste good? I think that is the primary concern when I'm paying 80 bucks for a hotdog..

It sounds pretty gross.I wouldn't pay $0.80 for it

That sounds atrocious, probably the worst hot dog and biggest waste of high end product ever!

Doesn't sound particularly interesting. They're throwing expensive ingredients at it for the sake of throwing them in.

"The foot-long wiener will get the royal treatment. After deep frying, it will be rolled in truffle oil, then coated in porcini dust. The dog is to be topped with white truffle shavings and crème fraiche. If that doesn't gild the lily enough, the frank will be finished with caviar and fresh roe."

Bleh! No thanks. Just mustard, relish, and onions for me.

Sweet baby rays, a $9 Chicago dog!!

I reached hot dog nirvana when some Chicago expats served me one at their gas station pizza joint. The pizza was terrible, but a Vienna Beef hot dog, dressed with everything? :drool: Oeuf! Perfect for a hot summer day. I had two every Friday for about 3 months.

Latest posts

Back