Hello... Hello... Hello in there

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Knife Geek

Reaction score
Hi Folks,

This actually my first time to Kitchen Knife Forums. It seems like a great site, so I said "What the Hay?" and decided to register. I plan to learn a lot and keep my wallet under lock and key so I am not tempted by the glitter of a new knife, which I am sure I will be.

For now.

Walt

Welcome to the support group from hell!

The only way to keep your wallet safe is to hand it to someone with explicit instructions not to hand it to you if you plan to buy a knife or stone. And then hire bodyguards for that person.

Anything short of that, well, you'll have fun, you'll learn a lot, and you'll have cool stuff :) Welcome!

The only way to keep your wallet safe is to hand it to someone with explicit instructions not to hand it to you if you plan to buy a knife or stone. And then hire bodyguards for that person.

Anything short of that, well, you'll have fun, you'll learn a lot, and you'll have cool stuff :) Welcome!

Good luck with that! I tried that and just resorted to memorizing my credit card number instead. muahaha.

Welcome and good luck!

as the old saying goes: "hang around a barbershop long enough, you're gonna get a haircut"

Hi Folks,

I used to think I was walkin' in high cotton because I had some Wustoffs and some Sabatiers. The first step down the primrose path was when I bought my first Murray Carter. And then another. And then a Yoshikane. And then another. And then I bought... You get the picture.

I am looking forward to to being a part of this forum.

Thanks again.

Walt

Back