• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTT: Devin Thomas ITK 240 gyuto

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ramenlegend

Reaction score
First of all, this knife has seen a lot of professional use over the last year. At my last job, the broiler guy knocked it off a table and put a chip in the butt of the handle (see photos) Doesn't effect function (been using it for the last six months with the chip), and could be easily sanded out. It has some minor superficial scuffs and such on the blade, but the chip in the handle is the only large issue with the knife. Trading is always more fun than selling, so that's what I'm doing. Something of the 240mm would be nice, but I'm pretty open minded. If there is something cool you have laying around and it is gathering dust, send me your offer :). Can take more pics if necessary ( I know everyone wants choil shots, but all I have is a crappy cell phone camera).

I forgot to mention that I am willing to throw some cash on top if it is something more expensive than the DT! Also, I forgot to mention that the saya I made is included :D.

Erik

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back