Cyber Monday 2014

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got email from Danial at EE. Cyber monday is a go.

Yeehaaa just what I need another good reason to buy more knives....:knife:

Yeehaaa just what I need another good reason to buy more knives....:knife:

Can somebody please give me the rules again?

Don't hold me to this, but I believe that the sale starts Sunday night (around 10PM PST I think), runs for 24hrs, and items change every 2hrs. Check with EE to be sure. It is a great sale, lots of very good items for huge discounts.

Be well,
Mikey

Not good, so many knives they have are on my want list!

Great...I have just heard I am travelling south for work on that Sunday and travelling back in the evening...I am going to miss most of that sale! :curse:

I will say that what Mikey stated in post #6 is what I remember from last year. There were some really good deals that I got, and some others that were sorely tempting. I'm still debating how much I dare to check things out. I think I even checked once when I woke up in the middle of the night . . .

Sorry for being quiet on the forums lately ... we've had some staff changes and folks are still getting trained, which takes a lot more of my time and attention. We're still hiring two more folks, so if folks know people that would be a good match, let me know.

The Cyber Monday sale is happening again this year. We are anticipating the format to be the same as previous years:

For 28 hours, starting at 8pm (PST) on Sunday, November 30th and going through Midnight on Monday, December 1st, we'll post a set of featured items -- each with an incredibly discounted price (ranging from 20% - 50% off retail!!). The items will change every two hours, so be sure to keep checking back frequently.

Due the level of the price cuts, we cannot reveal which items will be included in the sale until they are listed on the website.

Once the sale has begun, you can click here to see the items on sale.

Here's the small print:
*Offer valid from November 30th, 2014 - December 1st, 2014. Purchases must be made between these dates to qualify.
*No additional discounts apply to these specially discounted items.
*Discounts only apply to items purchased through the Epicurean Edge website (no retail store or phone orders will receive the discount)
*Discounts cannot be applied retroactively to already completed sales.
*Sale price is only valid during the time items are displayed on the website

It's an exhausting couple of days, but also a lot of fun. It is by far our big sale of the year and includes a lot of the items at or below our cost.

Please let your friends know about it!

-daniel

I'm looking forward to the sale ... we're just minutes away from the start!!

-daniel

Akifusa 240 was between 11P and 1AM, I bought one, been drooling over for last 2-3 months.

ah ****, I passed out, damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

I've only bit on one small knife . . . so far.
The T. Fujiwara I would have bought came up in the middle of the night, so I missed it.
Looks like some things are coming up for a second round if they didn't sell out the first time. Of course, no guarantees, and you never know if you're looking at the last one or not.
Overall, this is a spectacular sale. I wonder if anyone has bought a complete starter set on the Epic Edge Cyber Monday Sale . . .

After seeing it pretty highly recommended here I got the king 1k/6k stone. My first water stone so I'm excited. I was also really close to getting that 240 akifusa but I decided against it

I just got a Benchmade 943 Osbourne. Not a kitchen knife, but will do well grillside. I've got my eye on a few that have rolled through, but still waiting to be surprised. There are some good deals.

240 Akifusa up again--for about the next 20 minutes.

the deal is great, but im broke ATM, I hate life

I was really hoping that the yoshikane KU damascus line were going to be on sale, but it isn't looking that way. Maybe I'll just have to settle for something else in the 240 variety.

Back