D. Martell Any interest?

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dave Martell

Forum Founder
Founding Member
Reaction score
I still have to make some knives to sell here and there and I'm wondering if anyone would be interested in nakiris or sujihikis? I've got a lot of heat treated blanks for these styles on hand so it makes sense for me to make some if they'll sell.

If you're interested please post here or shoot me a PM, I'd love to hear from you. :spiteful:

Dave

I would love a nice 270 Suji Dave, count me in.

Hi Dave, potentially very interested in nakiris. do you have a rough price point in mind?

180mm nakiri = $500

300mm sujihiki = $650

270mm sujihiki = ? (Haven't priced/made one of these yet but it can't be all that different from a 300mm)

Thanks for your interest folks!

I have two 300mm sujihikis in the works currently, they will likely be completed this week. One of them is spoken for.

Any chance of a 270mm suji, with a very plain handle, available early next year?

Just in case the PM didn't send (it's not showing up in my sent, but neither are other successfully PMs), your reservation isn't a deal breaker by any means, so I'd like to go ahead, if the rest works for you.

Just in case my last PM didn't send, I'll say it here: "I'm excited now. :)"

Back