• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Aritsugu Yanagiba White II 300 mm

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Casaluz

Reaction score
​I am offering to sell this truly beautiful Aritsugu White II Yanagiba 300 mm with an ebony and white spacer handle. The handle was installed by Murray Carter and he did the sharpening as well. It has never been used. I love the knife, how it looks and feels in the hand, its balance, and its edge. I am selling it to reduce my collection and save for Christmas presents. Price is US $385 including a saya and including shipping within CONUS.

20141113_163047_zpsg27o5116.jpg

20141113_162410_zpsupgfbe1w.jpg

20141113_162255_zpssgxpg0ho.jpg

I am adding a few more pictures of the knife and decreasing the price. I realize that aframes has the same knife for US $272 although over there it has a regular magnolia handle. In view of this I am decreasing the price to US $320 shipped within CONUS, and wanted to point out that this Yanagiba has a premium ebony handle installed by Murray Carter. Murray also sharpened the knife for me and it has not been used since he did it a few weeks ago. I am also open to a possible trade depending on the knife offered. Enjoy the new pictures.

20141113_162525_zpswrhav4ee.jpg

20141113_162812_zpswmusihnn.jpg

20141113_162735_zpsrhlnwmdm.jpg

20141113_162436_zpsbiuqx4ah.jpg

20141113_162817_zps08at2qov.jpg

Hi Everybody, I am cutting down the price to $295 shipped within conus. It is a wonderful blade that I am selling because I just replaced it with the one I posted in the "show your new knife" thread (a 290mm Shiro-ko Yanagiba from Carter Cutlery that I bought from Murray when he was doing the rehandling and sharpening of this Aritsugu for me).

It is a wonderful opportunity to have a never used, classy, quality, and beautiful Yanagiba with a premium handle, new and sharpened by Carter himself.

Any offers?

Greetings to everybody. One last bump before I take off the knife from active sales. Final price is $275 shipped within conus. If you wanted to have a beautiful and well made quality white steel Yanagiba made by Aritsugu, with a nice premium handle and sharpened professionally by non other than MC, this is the opportunity.

Funds received. The knife is sold and will be in its new home next week.
Thanks and congratulations to the new owner. Thanks also to the KKF. Donation to KKF sent.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back