Back in the Saddle?

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Salty dog

Reaction score
For most here this will mean nothing.
For me, it's one of the few places I can express myself candidly.
With that being said....
I'm starting to cook again. It's been an interesting journey.

I didn't know you were taking a break...but glad to hear you're back at it. Whatever happens to us, we all seem to come back to what we know and are passionate about.

All I can think to say is "oh $chit!"

I hope it's either because you want to, or it's temporary until you can find some replacement staff. You seem to have a love-hate relationship with cooking, although you've always seemed to be very talented.

Hope it goes well/ better then you envision, and turns into a rewarding experience.

In the saddle is good, glad to see that you can connect to the passion of it and do what you are really good at.

Stefan

I've always been Impressed with how long you've stayed in the industry and kept your passion going. it's been 10 years for me I must admit it's hard sometimes to stay passionate. You give me hope it's possible so keep it up!
Knives certainly help... Splash out and buy more!

NO WAY OUT!!! A well trained chef with the true passion for food, ALWAYS ends up behind the range! 36 years for me. My recent trip down the rabbit hole of J-knives has rekindled the passion in a big way. :tease:

Back