hello all

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
hi everyone,

i'm simon, a chef from australia. currently backpacking south east asia en route to europe. should be back working by mid january in london.

i own about 30 knives which i love dearly but they have all been abandoned in australia for the time being.

Welcome Simonliljeqvist

If that's your name "Simon Liljeqvist" it does'nt sound very Australian? typical Swedish name if you ask me:)

my dad is swedish, heading to stockholm on the 11th of december, then up to kiruna for a few days before we head to goteborg for christmas. i'm planning on working somewhere in sweden maybe in a years time. hopefully faviken magasinet :)

my dad is swedish, heading to stockholm on the 11th of december, then up to kiruna for a few days before we head to goteborg for christmas. i'm planning on working somewhere in sweden maybe in a years time. hopefully faviken magasinet :)

that figures :)

Faviken is a highly recommended restaurant, they didn't get their first star in Guide michelin this year but they are definitely up for it

I belive they are ranked nr: 34 in the world? http://favikenmagasinet.se/en/

I plan to dine there in the coming months and maybe some business also :)

Back