Farmers Market

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sw2geeks

Founding Member
Reaction score
I went to the local farmers market yesterday to take a few pictures for the paper and was surprised on how nice the produce looked. We are in the middle of a drought with at least 20+ days of over 100º here in Fort Worth. My yard looks like it is going to catch on fire any day now. But, boy that produce looked really good. Here is a link to the photos.

Nice pictures. Good to hear the heat hasn't killed the farmer's livelihood. My brother is in San Antonio and he says the heat has been crushing.

I went to a farmers market a block from my house this morning. Got some beets and bok choy for the restaurant. Peaches and bread for me.

I went to BBQ contest after the market and thought I was going to die. I know at least 1 person passed out from the heat. At least going to the market was in the morning.

The markets around here have been really turning it out this year. And the drought makes for amazing peaches!

My wife and I were taking FAMILY PICTURES yesterday. Stupidest time ever. It's unreasonably hot.

Did not realize that the drought could help crops like peaches, but the peaches did look amazing at the market.

Back