El bulli books , where to sell them ?

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chefcomesback

Reaction score
I have bought 3 el bulli books back in the day , read them once and ever since they have been collecting dust , now I am thinking about selling them any idea about where to sell? I know eBay will recommended but I haven't sold anything there yet and probably wouldn't have any feedback score whatsoever ? Any websites or alternative recommendations? Thank you

Sent from my iPhone using Kitchen Knife Forum

I'd buy them from you at the right price :- ). I saw these two listed on teh bay:

El Bulli 1994-1997 by Ferran Adria Hardcover Book {Final Mark Down}
$169.99

El Bulli 1998-2002 English Edition
$175.00

which volumes do you have??

You can sell books on fishpond.com.au on consignment. I have been having the same thought with my modernist cuisine set.
I don't read my el bulli much anymore but it's signed by Ferran so it's staying

I have 94-97, 98-02 and I believe one newer all in English the newer one hiding somewhere

You can sell books on fishpond.com.au on consignment. I have been having the same thought with my modernist cuisine set.
I don't read my el bulli much anymore but it's signed by Ferran so it's staying
Wow , that will be a very cool to have one signed from him

As long as you accept paypal, not having any feedback on ebay should not hurt you much because paypal offers buyer protection. I usually start my auctions at .99 and let things go how they will. I have had pretty good luck.

Back