Fastest shipping on earth!

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mute-on

Reaction score
Yet another Maxim/JNS record ...

Order on website 11am Friday (1am Friday Maxim time) Box of goodies arrives at its destination in Melbourne, Australia on Monday at 3.30pm!

That's 16,222 kilometres, folks. Three days. Amazing :doublethumbsup:

I think this is about normal for Maxim's outstanding service :)

What's your record?

Where's the evidence? You can't just hit and run :bliss:

My Kato gyuto took something like 36 hours from Denmark to Taiwan.

Maine to Hawai'i, two days USPS Priority Mail.

Folks, the fastest lane is in EU- many times from JNS to Spain- under 24 hours. He uses DHL inside EU, but just next morning is AWESOME!! Quicker was only my luggage and LH :). But this way is a bit more expensive....;).
So 24 hours service for nothing is still the best one!!! Great, Maxim!

Maksim is definitely the quickest when it comes to get the goods! :)

I've ordered a couple things from Maksim. Always impressive shipping times to Maryland. Thanks!

Thank you all :D
But sometimes i am slow :O

I argee, had an order ship monday 11/24 got to philly Wednesday 11/26.

I ordered my on Sunday and it's still on awaiting fullfilment today wednesday. Is that normal? This is my first time

I ordered my on Sunday and it's still on awaiting fullfilment today wednesday. Is that normal? This is my first time

He is probably busy, and he had a sale going so probably a lot to pack and ship.

Be patient. Like others stated because of the sale and the recent re stocking he must be inundated with orders. Once your order is fulfilled it really won't take long! My latest order took less than 48hrs from Denmark to Canada

Same with my order, I tried calling him twice today and got his answering machine. I think he has just been busy this past few days

My experience has been that Maksim's sales do delay his shipping, but it's still, all things considered, pretty quick turnaround, and I like paying 10-20% less so waiting a day or four doesn't absolutely kill my impatient, covetous soul. Ymmv.

My order is now 'Awaiting Shipping'. Maxim is getting around to it now. He is a legend for running a one man operation. Shouldn't be long now. :bliss:

Mean speed of around 220kph (140mph approx.) ... usually anything sharp coming towards you at 140mph is urgent and worrying news.... :)

Hi guys, where does one find the tracking number for the shipped package? Seems not to be in the email regarding parcel being shipped out

Hi guys, where does one find the tracking number for the shipped package? Seems not to be in the email regarding parcel being shipped out

I've got a confirmation email of shipped status before he went to vacation. I just cannot seem to find any tracking number :O

Sometimes he forgets to attach a tracking number, I was in similar situation. But nothing to complain, received the knife with no problems

I've checked both. It seems it is a case similar to Cyberbaton, doubt there will be any issues. Will report back, cheers.

PS: Ordered my first 4 synthetic stones and a set of Munetoshis 165mm and 240mm, which are probably going to be shipped after the danish vacation days :)

Back