Canadians

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dave Martell

Forum Founder
Founding Member
Reaction score
Canadians may seem weird to us Americans sometimes but they sure are some great folks! :thumbsup:

[video=youtube;mHSaHRd4Q48]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mHSaHRd4Q48[/video]

I saw that a couple of days ago...a bit inspiring.

Makes me feel ashamed that I couldn't return the favor. I'm not sure I've ever heard the Canadian national anthem. I guess I need to look that up.

Makes me feel ashamed that I couldn't return the favor. I'm not sure I've ever heard the Canadian national anthem. I guess I need to look that up.

You need to go to an NHL hockey game when they are playing a Canadian team, they play both nations anthems before the start of the game.

Have a few beers while attending a hockey game, life is good.

Canadian national anthem is actually easier to sing too haha. No crazy highs and lows! ^_^

Oh Canada, our home and native land...

Did an exchange semester in Toronto, and one of the first things we had to do was singing the Canadian national anthem in one of their huge shopping malls... Smth like a welcome ritual for exchange students... ;)

You need to go to an NHL hockey game when they are playing a Canadian team, they play both nations anthems before the start of the game.

Have a few beers while attending a hockey game, life is good.

The last time I went to a hockey game I almost ended up watching the game on TV from a jail cell. Hockey players aren't the only ones whose tempers flare up.

I couldn't help finish the canadian national anthem so kudos to them

However, sometimes Canadians forget and it all goes horribly wrong

[video=youtube;xWP8ZJ6674Y]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xWP8ZJ6674Y[/video]

Back