• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Making Room

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cheflarge

Reaction score
Posting two knives that are actually still in my work rotation, however, they just don't get used. Need to put together some holiday cash, as well.

First up: Yoshirio 160mm Wa Nakiri. Hammered Damascus, VG10 stainless. Shitane D shaped handle w/ Buffalo horn bolster. 44mm at the heel. Ho wood saya included. $125.00 conus.

knives 11-29-14 002.jpg

Next up: Shun 256mm Blue Kiritsuke. Stainless Steel Clad Blue #2. Octagon Handle w/ integral bolster. 43mm at the heel. Saya not included, never received one when purchased from manufacture. $225.00 conus.

knives 11-29-14 004.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I've used these. They're perhaps the best series Shun ever made imho. Take and hold a great edge. The picture doesn't do it justice. These are stunning.

If I had the money, I'd be buying this...dammit!

Kiritsuke..... SOLD! Thank you KKF

Price drop on nakiri: $100.00. I will leave it up for another day or so, then pull it, if no sale.

Should be "Yoshihiro"

Tried to pm you but your inbox is full. I just saw the shun kiritsuke that you sold. I recently purchased one online. However mine has a grey handle and is really shiny steel cladding. I noticed yours has a brown handle and a less shiny cladding. Did you re handle yours? How did you get the blade not to shine so much. thanks for your time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back