• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Gesshin Ginga 240mm Gyuto and Kohetsu Blue #2 210mm Gyuto

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SolidSnake03

Reaction score
Hey Everyone!

I'm selling these knives off to make room for some new purchases based upon a shift in my preferences. These knives are in great shape and come with the original packaging/boxes. Shipping is INCLUDED in the prices listed for anywhere in the ConUS, sorry no international shipping. If your interested in both knives I would definitely cut you a deal on it just message me.

Have any questions or trade offers feel free to message me. Trade interests are 210mm petty's or potentially a 240mm Suji....

Gesshin Ginga Stainless Western 240mm Gyuto w/ saya and pin
$210
This knife has been used only a handful of times and was sharpened up by Jon at JKI. The edge on this thing right now is scary, one of the only knives I've handled where I didn't bother doing the 3-finger test....because I know the outcome. The F&F is flawless and the knife is in like new shape, your essentially get a brand new Ginga here for a nice discount.
289ie0x.jpg

2ylldad.jpg

Kohetsu Blue #2 210mm Gyuto
$50
This knife has been used for a few months by me in my kitchen off and on. It wasn't/isn't my only gyuto but it has seen a fair bit of work. There are some small scratch marks on the blade from use and a tiny bit of the tip has been repaired but otherwise it's in great condition. As you can see from the photo's, I put a mirror shine on the thing just for fun. Also, the spine and choil have been relieved a bit for comfort. This would make a wonderful daily driver type knife or a super fun project if you want to try a re-handle, changing the knife profile etc....
1zf04g6.jpg

jhakqc.jpg

14v4f1e.jpg

Both knives are SPF as part of a combo deal, thanks for the interest so far everyone, these guys went FAST!

If the sale falls through or goes unpaid I'll begin answering pm's in the order of first received

Thanks

I was kind of hoping these would last until after the EE cyber monday sale so if I didn't find something Ilike there I could grab one or both of these, i knew they'd go quickly. cheers to the buyer!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back