Does anyone know if Maxim has a sale in December?

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't know, but he hardly has anything in stock right now...

Hmm i did not think about one yet :p

Discount on everything from Today to Tomorrow 20 %
Only apply on new orders !

Discount code: JNSC

Remember FREE Worldwide Shipping over 1000 DKK :)

Happy Holidays and Christmas !!!

Hurry up, guys!! There are some very cool stones left. Maxim has some really cool Ohiras and Atagoyamas ( still :)
The question is- for how long ;) - i've just got some ;) !!!

WOOOO great sale! just picked up a JNS 300 and shig KU santoku

Last Call on Huge Discount is Today !! So hurry up there is still many cool things in the store !! Discount code: JNSC
Ends 18 00 DK time today

And we are done for Discount this Year !!!
Many many thanks that was the Biggest Holiday Sale Ever in JNS
I got Huge amount of orders. You almost emptied my store :D
So i can not be more thankful and proud !

But don't worry i will get more cool stuff in soon ;)

Please give me time to process all orders and i try to ship them to you as soon as possible !
But i am still only one man so it may take bit time
I will ship them in batches

Again a Huge thanks to all of my costumers !!!!

I was tempted, but ... bills to pay, children... ;)

Hurry up, guys!! There are some very cool stones left. ... - i've just got some ;) !!!

No surprise, Mr точильный камень!

Takeshima here. Thanks Max!

Well done - one of my favs

I was tempted, but ... bills to pay, children... ;)

No surprise, Mr точильный камень!

Well done - one of my favs

Google translator.... Google result.. I was happy to see the end, the PayPal account was empty.. :-(
So many cool things bought this month.. Now it's time to get'em!! Christmas is coming!!

Glad to hear it was a good one for you Maksim. I ordered quite some stuff before the sale, but do not mind at all - money well spent (though my loving wife strangely seems to think otherwise :D ).

PayPal account is bruised and battered, but Kato collection is getting very healthy :thumbsup:

Merry Christmas Maxim :)

Glad to hear it was a good one for you Maksim. I ordered quite some stuff before the sale, but do not mind at all - money well spent (though my loving wife strangely seems to think otherwise :D ).

Matus, as i told Asteger here already, the healthiest way is to set a pronounced price limit: 100$ a piece. It works all over the world!! Just because all the " normal" people consider us to be freaks spending a fortune on KNIVES AND S T O N E S!!!!!

Matus, as i told Asteger here already, the healthiest way is to set a pronounced price limit: 100$ a piece. It works all over the world!! Just because all the " normal" people consider us to be freaks spending a fortune on KNIVES AND S T O N E S!!!!!

I do not care what "normal" people think around me (just too few of them around anyhow) :D After all - isn't that you who has a collection of Kato knives? :eyebrow:

I do not care what "normal" people think around me (just too few of them around anyhow) :D After all - isn't that you who has a collection of Kato knives? :eyebrow:

But i am the Freak of the Freaks!! Look at my knife collection! Look at my Jnat collection? Still considering me being " normal "???😜😜😜✌️👍

Good news - Maxim is having a 20% off sitewide sale right now, today is the last day.

Bad news - The sale started yesterday Friday, somehow I overlooked the sale email, and now the Toyama gyutos are sold out. Crap, I have the worst luck.

Never mind, Maxim just added a few 240s for presale because I begged. Sale code is JNSC. Christmas is good this year!

It'd be nice with som Toyama Petties up for pre sale aswell

I'd be all over it if I hadn't just ordered a couple of tanaka's from another vendor. Enjoy whoever jumps on the sale!

Latest posts

Back