Where is Marko

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nuts63

Reaction score
Has anyone heard if Marko is back from his trip and how the lottery knives are coming along?

Sorry mate. Are you asking about this years lottery knives that have not been delivered or last years lottery knives that have not been delivered?

Guys,
I am alive and (relatively) well, just coming off a bad cold and a jet lag is pretty bad coming back, always have a hard time to shake it off. Having a slow start.

Those folks who opted for free strops, their knives are going out Monday - Tuesday, those who opted for discounted sayas, later in the week and early next week (I need to fit the sayas. I am going to get the knives out first and send the stuff (strops and sayas), afterwards, as those will need finishing, and that adds to production time.

In any event, all knives should arrive before Christmas.

Thank you,

Marko

Poor guy. Hope you recover quickly and have a good holiday Marko!

Guys,
I am alive and (relatively) well, just coming off a bad cold and a jet lag is pretty bad coming back, always have a hard time to shake it off. Having a slow start.

Those folks who opted for free strops, their knives are going out Monday - Tuesday, those who opted for discounted sayas, later in the week and early next week (I need to fit the sayas. I am going to get the knives out first and send the stuff (strops and sayas), afterwards, as those will need finishing, and that adds to production time.

In any event, all knives should arrive before Christmas.

Thank you,

Marko
Welcome back. I have no idea if I opted for one or the other...I guess I have another order coming later, so perhaps I can figure it out then.

Stay healthy and let us know if there's any trouble.

Back