D. Martell SALE - Martell Sujihikis

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dave Martell

Forum Founder
Founding Member
Reaction score
I have two sujihikis for sale today.....

Snakeskin Sycamore
P1010050_zpsbae9d8c0.jpg

Hawaiian Signature Wood
P1010068_zps21551557.jpg

Blade Lengths - 300mm

Steel - O1

Hardness - Rc59-60

Handles - Snakeskin Sycamore (with copper pin) & Hawaiian Signature Wood (with nickel silver pin) - both with African Blackwood bolsters

Price - $650 (each) USD (CONUS shipping included - will pro rate for international)

If you're interested in purchasing (either or both - LOL) please shoot me a PM. :)

Thanks,
Dave

PS - Scroll down for more pictures of the knives......

Of the two knives this has the more shapely handle although it's also the slimmer one. The sycamore (supplied by Mark of BurlSource) isn't very bold or loud, it's a very understated wood, classy.

P1010094.JPG

P1010053.JPG

P1010023.JPG

P1010099.JPG

P1010063.JPG

whose got 650 beans I can borrow? :justkidding:

Hawaiian Signature wood is not common at all, this particular block is stabilized, directly from Stefan Keller's collection. This handle is crazy in person - it's got a metallic chatoyance thing going on. This handle is going to stand out in your collection. :spiteful:

P1010113.JPG

P1010117.JPG

P1010109.JPG

P1010127.JPG

P1010081.JPG

P1010121.JPG

P1010111.JPG

Dave - I sent a PM but I will take the Hawaiian signature if it is available.

That's a great score. One of the funkiest pieces of wood I've seen on what I'm sure I'd a great cutter.

Looks great Dave! Love the tip. How stiff are they? If I had $ this would be hard to resist.

Glws, I have a Martell wa suji and I love it and have this type of sycamore on an ealy and a Mario and it's one of my favorite woods. This shouldn't still be here but it will definitely make someone very happy eventually.

Boy I sure could picture one of you top notch chefs using this suji to slice away on the serving line on New Years Eve. :D

The snakeskin suji sale is on hold (it's up for auction). I'll update the status when applicable.

Back