The Beast

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
maybe someone who got drunk and watched captain america movie coming up this week might buy this.

The Beast looks like it might do a pretty good job of chopping up some small tree branches for the campfire. So that makes it an outdoor kitchen knife. :knife:

I love this statement in his writeup.

"I’m a Hot Rod guy who knows that in order to do car-building right, you need high quality performance parts. The same idea applies to cooking, so the right knives are key."

So if his knives are crap, then he is a crap cook, right?

k.

Wow! Does anyone else think that analogy is completely flawed? The same idea applied to cooking would be to have quality ingredients, not kitchen tools or knives.

Brings back nightmares of the SATs.

Parts: Automobiles
? : Food

Doesn't he use those knives as wall hangers on his "Big Bite" show?

Wow, that is horrible, worst part about it is that I bet he makes his fair share of money off it.

I love this statement in his writeup.

"I’m a Hot Rod guy who knows that in order to do car-building right, you need high quality performance parts. The same idea applies to cooking, so the right knives are key."

So if his knives are crap, then he is a crap cook, right?

k.

You got it.

As H. L. Mencken said, no one ever went broke underestimating the taste of the American public.

I ate in one of his restaurants once - not going back.

James

Why waist time on idiots? By paying attention to this guy, we make him more important than he is.

Are we out of topics that make forums like this a good place to be?

+1 ignore this douch'e and maybe he will go away

I love Guy Fieri's knives. Put 'em out when the relatives come over and they won't be tempted to abuse the good knives.

I love Guy Fieri's knives. Put 'em out when the relatives come over and they won't be tempted to abuse the good knives.

Why not put out Forschners? They are good beaters, and cheap enough that if your family likes them, they can keep them, cause you can get several for the price of backwards-sunglass-man's gems.

And you could paint stars and stripes on the handles and they would be worth 50 bucks more!

oh man...did you look at the rest of them on the website? Guy isn't too tall - maybe that's why the handles aim down so steep? wow

Back