• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Ealy 150mm petty, Konosuke 270mm suji

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beohbe

Reaction score
Hello! Looking to sell a couple of knives that I acquired here about a year and a half ago. Prices include shipping, ConUS only please.

First up is a 150mm Del Ealy petty in aebl with blackwood bolster and black ash handle. Originally purchased from Del in this thread, post #48:

http://www.kitchenknifeforums.com/showthread.php/9589-Available-knives/page5

Here's a pic I snapped today for this post:

i3EPTKQ.jpg

Sharpened it a few times, and there's some slight scuffing on the backside. Also, one of the black ash panels is lifting slightly where it meets the blackwood bolster. Both issues easily fixable. Paid $225, asking $175 as is. Includes original padded softcase.

Next up is a Konosuke Fujiyama white #2 270mm sujihiki, purchased from El Pescador in this thread:

http://www.kitchenknifeforums.com/showthread.php/11592-Konosuke-Fujiyama-White-2-270mm-Sujihiki?highlight=

Here's a picture I took after cleaning it up:

PzYzagh.jpg

When I got it, it was actually in fairly rough shape, which was expected after I spoke to El Pescador. He explained what I should expect when I got it, so I wasn't surprised. There were a few spots where it was pitting, but it cleaned up really nice. Originally paid $250, asking $225 as is. I'd ask $250, because it's actually in better shape than when I received it, but I verrry slightly tipped it. :O

Thanks for looking!

Can you post more pics of the suji? Choil shot, post pit refurbishing, and handle?

Kono suji is SPF. Will update thread when sale finalizes.

Kono suji is confirmed sold. Thanks for all the interest!
Grats to the buyer, it's a fantastic knife.

Ealy petty is still for sale. I thought I would be able to edit out the Kono suji from my OP, but I don't see an option anywhere to edit.

Back