Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: New Line of Tojiro. Forte.

I remember Shun sporting something similar a while ago. I mean, don't they have eyes in their heads? It is a hysterical attempt to do something different and that's it. Well, it's different all right...

D r HO k
    a K e

Wow, that is butt ugly. And what is with the writing all over the blade with different styles and fonts? It looks like someone did it on powerpoint.

But if that one isn't for you, you can always get the pimp knife shown on that same site.

tojiro all-stainless knife

k.
    "There's only one thing I hate more than lying…skim milk, which is water that's lying about being milk." -- Ron Swanson

Quote Originally Posted by Darkhoek View Post
    I remember Shun sporting something similar a while ago. I mean, don't they have eyes in their heads? It is a hysterical attempt to do something different and that's it. Well, it's different all right...

D r HO k
    a K e
    Yeah. Ken Onion. Gross.

Senior Member/ Internet Hooligan
    Nice, gonna pick up a few of these to go with my Guy Ferrero Rocher cleaver!

Quote Originally Posted by mr drinky View Post
    But if that one isn't for you, you can always get the pimp knife shown on that same site.

tojiro all-stainless knife

k.
    Laugh all you want, but when the vampire apocalypse comes that bad boy would be indispensable. See you just flip the knife around and show the vampire the cross shaped handle and then stab them fast when they recoil in horror. I'm just shocked at your lack of foresight Drinky.

BluewayJapan has them I see. They are scandalously expensive though. $155.99 for a 210 gyuto which is moly steel, when you can get a 240 DP for $89.99 is pretty mystifying

Sorta unrelated, but I see at BluewayJapan they have a Tojiro DP 210 petty which I've never seen anywhere else. I love them and there are very few to choose from so I thought I'd mention it for those who are on the lookout

And don't forget- Tojiro is the Number ONE company in the whole world!!
    Spike C
    "The Buddha resides as comfortably in the circuits of a digital computer or the gears of a cycle transmission as he does at the top of a mountain."
    Pirsig

Someone should tell them that Bablefish is not a suitable translation media for commercial purposes!
    Spike C
    "The Buddha resides as comfortably in the circuits of a digital computer or the gears of a cycle transmission as he does at the top of a mountain."
    Pirsig

So many of those lines look awful and/or wierd. If they did a slightly spruced up version of the DP with a better handle I think they'd be onto a winner. The Flash/Senkou line is massively overpriced

WUT.

I have no idea what's going on here, but it frightens me.
    At least with the Fieri abomination I was already bracing myself before I clicked on the link....
    - Erik