From Toronto, ON Canada

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigblowfish

Reaction score
Hi,

I've been around the forum for a while, but only started to post something now. I've always had a fascination with knives, especially kitchen knives. Used Henckels most of my life so far, switched to japanese knives in the last few years, really enjoying them. Knives that I've used and own: a few wusthof ikon blackwoods, masamoto vg 240m gyuto, misono ux10 240mm gyuto, takamura uchigumo 270mm gyuto, takeda as 240mm suji, shun classic 8inch gyuto and 10inch gyuto, paring, and fillet, fujiwara teruyasu nashiji honesuki and 240mm gyuto, nenohi 180mm deba and 300mm yanagi, nenohi 300mm honyaki yanagi, konosuke 240mm honyaki gyuto, konosuke 240mm fujiyama togo reigo gyuto.

I might have missed a few, but I think this list is getting too long. Had this knife buying problem for a while now and reading this forum doesn't really help much with that:clown:. Well, I'm still married and that's a good thing I guess:laugh:. Anyway, have a good day!

I'm a newbie too, also from just north of Toronto, impressive list of tools,
How are you liking the togo reigo?! I couldn't have brought myself to drop that kind of money

Back