Media A huge album of my inspiration pictures

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Don Nguyen

Reaction score
I've been sharing this here and there, and I figured you guys might enjoy some of them too even if they're not all kitchen knives. I've been saving various photos for a few years now, and some of them may be odd or questionable but there's probably some characteristic I liked.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/129203547@N07/

My favorite? I think this one.

pRMyn6Z.jpg

wow, thanks. ive often thought about that it would be cool to share these folders.

Great pics and thanks for sharing!

I had no idea folders got so avant garde. Really interesting.

I was surprised and happy to see a knife of mine in there!

I'm honored to see my custom Michael Rader boning knife in your gallery!

amazing stuff in that album, thanks for sharing!

Do you remember where you found this, or who makes it? I can't read the name on there
16002656545_b13c0d5615_c.jpg

Glad to see you included at least one Chris Reeve. I have a bunch and are one of my favorite production folders.

Don, that is some lovely collection that would be probably worth millions $$$ :)

But I should probably point out that the way you collected these pictures (downloading them from different places and posting them with no credentials) you have violated the copyright. We all understand the reasons you did this for (and appreciate you did it - really cool gallery), but you may find yourself attacked sooner or later (or have you Flick account cancelled).

Back