• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB Mario Ingoglia Gyuto

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

antbanks

Reaction score
Not sure if he is still making knives, but I have not had any luck finding a contact on the forum. If anyone has one and is willing to sell, please PM me. Also, if anyone has contact info for Mario, or knows any helpful info with regard to his knife making status, please let me know.

Thanks,
Anthony

If you find a source with a few, let me know haha! I've been hunting for one for the last year. Good luck man!

Oh yeah, he's making some. At least he was earlier this week!

Looks like those are for people that were on his list from before. But it's good to know he's back at it! There's hope!

Love his knife I have, It is sad to not see more of his great work coming out. He is great and so are the knives.

Oh, he's around. I think he just got a little sick and tired of the "NONSENSE," along with some personal stuff. IMO makes one of the nicest knives on the planet and can not see him completely stop making them. :2cents:

Hands down the best blade I ever bought between him and Marko you can't go wrong.

If he is still making them it'll be the knife I buy if I can get a hold of him.

Too bad so many of his pieces are stainless... ;)

Lefty why are you against stainless? His cpm for as sharp as my carbons and held the edge a lot longer.

Lefty why are you against stainless? His cpm for as sharp as my carbons and held the edge a lot longer.

I just have my Rader chef in stainless, so it "doesn't make sense" for me to get another stainless unicorn. Truthfully, Mario's work is pretty unreal, and anyone would be lucky to get one. So...nobody has tracked one down yet?

I talk to Mario often. He's still producing. I'll make a mention.

Back