Christmas knives for all of those last minute shoppers

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Delbert Ealy

Reaction score
I am working on my last order to be finished for Christmas. I will have that complete some time tomorrow. I will be working on a few knives that will be available in time for Christmas. My personal deadline is Saturday morning for shipping knives to make it in time. I will post knives here and on my website as I complete them.
Thanks,
Del

I will have that complete some time tomorrow.

I'm heavily curious whether my tricolor handle has made it into the "pre-christmas" batch? ;)
Looking forward to the pictures...at least i can print it out and wrap it as a present :knife:

Thanks for your efforts and work.
Hope you'll have a quiet christmas.

Mattai
(Dresden/Germany)

I'm heavily curious whether my tricolor handle has made it into the "pre-christmas" batch? ;)
Looking forward to the pictures...at least i can print it out and wrap it as a present :knife:

Thanks for your efforts and work.
Hope you'll have a quiet christmas.

Mattai
(Dresden/Germany)

Mattai,
Yes it was, took me just a bit longer than I had planned to finish.
100_1743.jpg

100_1745.jpg

This one is for Mattai, but he did encourage me to try something different, and I like it. I will be doing this on some handles in the future.
Del

This one is up for sale, it is a 105mm petty with desert ironwood handles.
Price $175
Thanks,
Del

100_1742.jpg

These three will be the last knives I post before Christmas.

The first is a 150mm petty with curly spalted maple handle
Price $245 shipped

100_1746.jpg

Next is a paring with box elder handle
Price $120 shipped

100_1748.jpg

Last is one of my mini nakiris 4 inch blade with a brown mallee burl handle
Price $150 shipped

100_1749.jpg

Prices will be slightly higher for international customers due to higher shipping costs.

Thanks,
Del

Is the box elder paring still available? If so, please me so i can gladly take it off your hands!!! Hehehe

Back