Quantcast
Trouble in paradise - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Trouble in paradise

While many of us cannot help you directly, you will surely find assistance and support here in whatever fashion that we can provide. There is a good road ahead for you, Stefan. You can find it.
    Len

Best of luck. Stay in Hawaii if you can. We left... and I miss it every single day! Any job in Hawaii is better than most jobs everywhere else.

Very sorry to hear. Good luck Stefan.

Sorry to hear Stefan.
    but a lot can happen in a year.
    stay positive .
    A clever cook can make good meat of a whetstone.” Erasmus

Stefan, you're a very smart and talented guy. You offered nothing but support and advice when I came asking and you'll get the same in return from all of us, should you need it.
    You'll land on your feet - often these forced life changing situations result in bigger and better things. Stay positive and it WILL work out.
    Best of luck!
    09/06

Take a look around at: www.sharpandshinyshop.com

Email me at: tmclean@sharpandshinyshop.com

Quote Originally Posted by apicius9 View Post
    Thanks for your support, guys. With my background, I could probably look at Psychology, Public Health and Behavioral Medicine departments, and I will have to look nationally and internationally. I guess I will need this week to process the whole thing and then start looking around.

Stefan
    Psych & Behavioral Medicine. Man...we seriously need you over here!
    Though I could not caution all I still might warn a few; Don't raise your hand to raise no flag atop no ship of fools. - Robert Hunter

Seems like it's the season for losing jobs huh? Hope it works out well for you man..

Stefan,
    humidity in NY is not as bad as in Hawaii, but I would not call it a paradise, though NY has much to offer.

M

"If there’s something worth doing, it’s worth overdoing.” - An US saying.

If my KKF Inbox is full (or not), please contact me via Email: anvlts@gmail.com

Still Plays With Blocks
    Home Furnishings Capital of the World, High Point, NC
    Although we have only met face-to-face once, I consider you a friend. I wish for you only good and I sincerely hope the next door that opens will be the best one.

Hawaii's loss will be anothers gain!

Maybe you can find something here in NC and you could share the shop with me. That would be a hoot!

Quote Originally Posted by apicius9 View Post
    Thanks for your support, guys. With my background, I could probably look at Psychology, Public Health and Behavioral Medicine departments, and I will have to look nationally and internationally. I guess I will need this week to process the whole thing and then start looking around.

Stefan
    I have to go to my office today, so I'll see if I can talk with someone and see if there is anything available here.