• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Del Ealy Line Knife 210mm O-1 (Brand New)

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SolidSnake03

Reaction score
Hey Everyone,

So this one hurts....bad. I just received one of Del Ealy's Line Knives in O-1 210mm and already have to let it go. To make a long story short, fate is cruel and car repairs are expensive.

I didn't want to back out on the purchase from Del so I'm turning the knife around and re-selling it here. I paid $295 for it. The knife is BRAND NEW, never used. I haven't sharpened it, test cut anything or even so much as tried to shave a few hairs, it's literally like new in the padded case. The knife will be shipped with a cardstock protector in the padded case. Price INCLUDES shipping anywhere in the ConUSA, no international shipping, sorry

$250
29yjew0.jpg

262o6k0.jpg

Nice Snake, I have my own Del line knife in O-1 and have enjoyed it since I got it. Quick question, Do you know what the handle wood is? Looks very similar to mine.

Sorry, not sure of the handle material off hand, I'll shoot Del a quick email and find out. The ferrule is African Blackwood but not sure of the rest of the handle right now.

Thanks. Mine's Hawaiian Koa, I was able to scoop up a beautiful piece from Mark and then Del did his magic. Anyway, GLWS.

SOLD! Sold early this morning, less than a day, thanks kkf!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back