Year End Clearance Sale

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dream Burls

Reaction score
I'm holding a blow out sale on Cocobolo, Black Mesquite, Curly Anigre, Purpleheart and Verawood. These pieces are now selling at 60% off their list price. It doesn't get any better than this! Just enter the coupon code 2014 when you checkout at www.dreamburls.com. I've also been doing some year end inventory and house keeping that put some new pieces into my Clearance Corner so check those out too.
2014 has been a great year for Dream Burls and this is one way I'm showing my appreciation to you all, my great customers.
2015 is shaping up to be a great year too with some new species as well as some all-time favorites.

Have a great holiday season and a healthy, happy New Year. My deep appreciation and thanks for your support.

This sale will end on Friday 12/19. There's still plenty of goodies to choose from and you will not see prices like these from me again.

Today is the last day of my Year End Clearance Sale. 60% off the list prices of Cocobolo, Black Mesquite, Curly Anigre, Purpleheart and Verawood. There's still a good selection of these species. Use the Coupon Code 2014. Many thanks to those of you who have already participated in this sale.

Back